-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Burning question

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 15:10:27 -0600

Gman,

Honestly, I can't remember anymore! I have done so many things so many times
that they are starting to run together. I was keeping pretty good notes
about sequences and results at first...but last night I kind of floated of
the edge of the flat earth. I remember at one point before I shut down for
the night, replacing them but now I don't know for sure what I did after
that.

I do remember thinking that maybe the trouble with my EZ CD Creator, might
have been because I was only using a 512 stick so that might be why I put
the other one back in. I *think* that was before I tried burning backups to
a DVD. I may have to sacrifice another empty DVD to the puter-gnomes and try
with only 1 stick in.

Sammi