-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Autoruns

  • From: "Matt Moceri" <matt.moceri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:08:31 -0400

Roger & G,
After a few hours of searching here, there and everywhere. It seems many
computer users have the same exact missing files as I do.  With that being
said, that's enough using that program and worrying about it.  For curiosity I
ran it on my laptop last night and had the same missing files.  The Garmin map
program, MS streets and trips, and Windows media player are the only programs
installed on the laptop and it has the same missing files.  It also is running
Win2000  and my desktop is running WinXP sp2.  Isn't that weird.

Autorun may be a neat program but I think I'll leave it for the pros.

Thanks,

Matt