-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Attn Mike the mod ...Re: The courser mystery "

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:00:42 -0700

Hi Teri Lee,
check the batteries in the cordless mouse they may affect the working
of the mouse.
Also make sure the mouse has a direct line of sight to the receiver.
I've heard of people suspending the receiver over the mouse pad
to make the mouse work correctly.

Could something have fallen or been placed in front of the lens
of the receiver?

I hope this helps

Mike the mod @ PCTechTalk & vista_ & Win7