-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Attachments.

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <bookworm54@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:30:31 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Well,

Your sister must be on broadband or this is the first picture she's
sent<grin> Irfanview is a good, small free program for resizing. I've used
it for years.

Jo Ann

From: cristy
Date: 02/15/06 20:26:09
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My sister just sent me a baby pic and it is way too big, I cant hardly make
it out good.  I dont know why/how she sent it so large.

Christine