-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Artist

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:25:51 -0500

That's what we do Dave.  I tried to email you offlist but it's bouncing
back.  Contact me at this address and we'll talk.

Tori

At 06:38 AM 9/23/03, you wrote:
>Is there anyone in this group who is good with graphics?
>
>I redesigned my business website, and I would like a favorite icon
>designed as well as a new graphic with the business name.
>
>Only problem is I stink (and that's putting it mildly) at anything
>slightly artistic.
>
>If you're interested contact me on or off list and I'll send you the URL
>so you can get the feel of the site.
>
>Dave
>
>To unsub or change your email settings:
>//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
>
>To access our Archives:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
>
>For more info:
>//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk

What is Omniana?

Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to discover the meaning.  Omniana
Graphic Design offers low prices and high quality.  Also, a free giveaway
each month, games and a fun new daily newsletter called Omniana Pieces
(click on Join Our Mailing Lists).