-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Another data-recovery-related question

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:51:47 -0400

I'm assuming you don't have a copy of SpinRite... though, if you did, I
would run that drive through SpinRite first and see if it can properly
recover any data.

If you don't have a copy of SpinRite, I'm not sure its necessarily worth =
the
money for just that one issue. For me, it=92s the best money I've spent =
for
any product. I think lately its going for about $79. But, again, I =
probably
wouldn't spend the money just for saving my music collection.

~ SirTroth
~ ICQ: 1717439
~ YAHOO: SirTroth
~ SKYPE: SirTroth