-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Advice\info on free AV programs?

  • From: "ML" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 15:57:34 -0800

odd thing.. I can't download Avast with Norton running and won't disconnect
Norton while online since I don't have anything else going.   Anything else
I try to download works fine but NOT AV's or firewalls.  This version of
Norton interferes with everything else AV wise. I couldn't run AVG with it
or even have AVG installed..too many problems including I had trouble
logging on to the ISP with AVG installed..So either I dump Norton which I
paid for or leave it for now.  What a hassle.
ML