-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Adobe Encore/InDesign/Premiere CS4

  • From: "Tim Schoon" <gamemaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 00:42:18 -0500

Tried that just now, did not work.

I've tried:

1) Compatibility Mode to XP and to Vista;
2) Disabling visual themes (on Compatibility tab);
3) Changing my Windows 7 theme to Windows Classic (which does not have
Aero);
4) Right click, Run as Administrator;
5) Various combinations of the above

So far, no luck whatsoever. It shows up as InDesign.exe in Task Manager
using ~30,000-32,000K of memory but does not appear to be running at all.
Alt-Tabbing after executing the program does not reveal a window of it in
the background either.

For comparison, when I run Dreamweaver I see the Dreamweaver splash screen
and then it takes me to the main menu.

-----
Tim