-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Adaware - should be Sys Rest

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:51:08 +1300

Thanks for your input, Robert.  I regret to say that I have made myself
aware of all the operations of SysRestore.  When I got this computer it
was disabled because the shop I bought it from didn't like it. When I
discovered it didn't work, I looked around, and found it was disabled.
I enabled it and it worked fine for me - in fact did everything it
should have. I thought it an excellent feature, and one well worth
having WinMe for.
As for free space, my "C" Drive reports 9.65gigabytes free, and my "D"
Drive 4.07 free. The problem doesn't seem to be there.

I have been wondering whether SysRestore is a program that I should be
able to re-install selectively. Would it be locatable on the WinMe CD?

BTW Didn't I read somewhere that XP has System Restore?

Faustus......is Linux clever enough to help me?? LOL

Cheers

Rick H

I don't know why it is not working now.