-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Abusive mail

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:43:36 -0500

my first thought was it was just spam - and it very well could be.
but it seems more likely that it is someone ticked because his address was
picked up by spammers or someones computer with a virus on it.
Spammers ususally advertise, or ask for money or tell you that you owe them
money - they don't call you names - but still - it could be a spammer -
definitely talk to your ISP -
Cris