-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AOL & URLs

  • From: "David J. Weaver" <weaverdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 09:00:55 -0400

I believe this is what you are looking for.

The text in the quotes is the actual like and the >word< is what he would
see to click on.

David Weaver

Freedom is the right to question and change the established way of doing
things. It is the continuous revolution of the marketplace. It is the
understanding that allows to recognize shortcomings and seek solutions.
 - Ronald  Reagan