-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ABOUT GOOGLE MAIL PROBLEM....

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:06:06 -0400

Hi Marc,
    Actually, your previous reply did come through, but I thought I had
already answered it.

    If it's happening at their site and you're not running anything that
could interfere with their own scripts, then the problem most likely
originates at their end.  I did some research for anything related to the
error message you're getting (it's been occupying several tabs in my Firefox
browser since you first asked) and could only come up with two seemingly
unrelated hits.  Both of them were from beta tester forums discussing how
different things bring up errors.  So, either this is a brand new user issue
that's never been discussed online or you're getting an error message that's
not related to the actual problem.

    I did find a Google page that helps troubleshoot their error messages,
but it's not something that I can follow without a lot more info from you.
Here is the page so you can run through it yourself.

http://tinyurl.com/5ttzgj