-=PCTechTalk=- Re: A tool for recovering date from damaged Optical disks (CD/DVD, etc)

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:57:35 -0700

Gunk I use for cleaning my hands after painting, etc. EasyOff Oven Cleaner
is probably the best stain remover for grease stains that you'll find. Spray
a grease spot on your Levi's with EasyOff, roll them up, let them set for 30
mins to an hour, throw in the washer, and voila'............... stain is
gone with no damage to the jeans

Lots of tricks work like a charm.
Years ago a friend of mine retired from the military, wandered around
talking to himself, until he discovered that theater owners were spending
vast sums of money removing bubblegum from the seats in the theater.
He offered them a deal they couldn't refuse and went into business. He
sprayed the wads of gum with freon, as used in airconditioning, froze the
gum, wopped it once or twice and then vacuumed the dust off the seats. No
chemicals, no oder, no waiting, and he averaged $400 per night cleaning
seats after the theater closed.
Freon, Gunk, Brasso, EasyOff are all parts of the toolbox around here!

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with
which I will not put."
  - Sir Winston Churchill