-=PCTechTalk=- Printing to DOS in Windows 98

  • From: stormy1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:44:43 -0700

Hi gang,

I have a DOS-based program (just runs from command prompt window in Windows 98)
and I need to be able to print from DOS. I used to be able to do this but since
I've installed a new printer when I hit the F3 print command from my DOS window
nothing happens.

I did a bit of a google search and found something about having to capture the
printer port in order to do this. Can someone explain this more to me? Do I
just do the capture printer port option in the printers configuration window or
what?

Thanks in advance for any help!
~Lacey~