-=PCTechTalk=- PowerRegScheduler?

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 09:51:36 -0700

http://www.techsupportalert.com/

Don,

I read the report and decided to download the beta version from
Microsoft.  Hey, I AM from Washington State (LOL).

Besides the report said the program was good.  Anyway, I ran the
scan on my computer and I had only one thing on it which was a
Moderate Risk.  Since it said it might be something another
program would need I only had it Quarantined as I want to wait
and see.

It was PowerReg Scheduler -- when I went to google there was the
same information.  So is this something anyone knows about and
what program would be using it?

Judith