-=PCTechTalk=- PhotoShop tutorials

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:09:25 -0700

Ladies,

I posted all the Photoshop links that I had accumulated starting on 16 Aug.
The links were posted individually so if you go to the archives and begin on
the 16th of Aug looking for Photoshop in the title you should be able to
catch up.
I don't recommend using search since it will deliver everything containing
"Photoshop".

The links come in via RSS feeds from various places which I read and delete
so I don't have the links in My Favorites.
I'll continue to post Photoshop and other graphics related links as they
come in.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with
which I will not put."
  - Sir Winston Churchill