-=PCTechTalk=- OT: Little League Baseball World Championship Game

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:27:47 -0700

The Little League World Championship game is playing on TV and these kids
mean business. The cameramen are getting long shots of these kids faces and
they are INTENSE.
At 13, the only time I ever remember being that intense was when a guy named
Wally was trying to steal my girlfriend!
This is a better game than most of the Pro games.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with
which I will not put."
  - Sir Winston Churchill