-=PCTechTalk=- Not a valid WIN32 app - HELP!!!!! - Thank you

  • From: "Rick Silversmet" <union865@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:58:01 -0500

OK, thank you for the info.

-----Original Message-----
From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of GuitarMan
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 10:46 AM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Not a valid WIN32 app - HELP!!!!!

Rick,
    If it's not working on either of two different systems, I would have to
suggest that the download isn't complete (assuming you downloaded the file,
of course).  If you know the URL for the file, try using a download manager
program to get the rest of it.  Some download manager-type programs can
resume a download, even if it wasn't involved in getting the first part of
it.

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner