-=PCTechTalk=- Network Question

  • From: Cosmic <cosmicc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "!!~*G's Tech*~!!" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:43:40 -0400

 Long time no touch base :p Sorry I have been absent so much and such .. But
since we bought the House in March it has been hectic .. Now I want to wire
this House (network) the 2 PC's as well as a Blu ray Player; but not going
wireless .. Too much interferance from other networks and power lines .. My
question is We have Verizon and the Modem is a router as well but only has
one connection for a PC; so I am thinking I have to set it as a Bridge then
connect it to my router then work from there .. Just curious if that sounds
right to everyone ??
in the Subject.