-=PCTechTalk=- NOW Not seeing slave drive

  • From: "jo" <jo.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:29:57 -0700

RE;-
From: "nightsneak" <nightsneak@xxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=NOW Not seeing slave drive
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:20:41 -0400
I HATE this MSI mobo I bought from Compusa on a serious deadline. I have
had
nothing but trouble with installing anything on it, even before my hard
drive went bad. Actually, from the start. I had to buy new video and
sound
cards, reinstall a hundred times all my plain old regular stuff. I
highly
suspect that my hard drive problems are related to it also. I'll have to
dig
out specs on the old hard drive, see if I can make it a slave manually.
Why
would it have an "auto" function if you have to enter it manually?
nightsneak
---