-=PCTechTalk=- Microsoft Virtual Machine

  • From: §î®Th®ãshê® <sippolit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:40:02 -0400

I just recently formatted my system and I did a Windows update. I went to use a
program that needs Virtual Machine and it says inorder for me to use this
Application I need Virtual Machine installed, so it asks me if I would like to
download it, I tell it yes it takes me to the Microsoft Update page and then I
get this message pops up

" We're sorry. Automatic installation of Microsoft Virtual Machine is no longer
provided for Microsoft Windows XP "

Is there another alternative?