-=PCTechTalk=- Merry Christmas

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk - Freelists <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:09:58 -0700

I'll take this time to say Merry Christmas to each of you.  I have to
admit that many of you have become much like good, close friends, even
though I've never met any of you in person.
Please allow my one little suggestion this fine Christmas
eve...........it's easy to remember the guys and gals serving our
country, and our own families and friends.  Tonight and tomorrow,
though, if you can, spend an extra amount of time with someone older.
 Grandparents, uncles, aunts.......specially the ones who have lost
their partners and are alone for Christmas.  Remember that it isn't
enough to just have them be with you -- they need a touch, a physical
touch.  A warm embrace and some words addressed to them.  Old people
get so lonely, and so often feel of little use any more.  Make sure
you let them know how much you appreciate them and how valued they
are.  Were it not for them........we wouldn't be here, and we would
not live in such a fine country.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, and may you have a
wonderful holiday full of joy and love.

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Friday, 12/24/2004, @ 10:06:22 PM EST
Little progress can be made by merely attempting to repress what is
evil; our great hope lies in developing what is good.

-- Calvin Coolidge