-=PCTechTalk=- MSN Mail

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PC Tech Talk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:06:13 -0700 (PDT)

Morning fellow geeks and geekettes

I have a friend with MSN mail, not by choice but by carrier - anyway he cannot
figure out how to use the bcc block.  I have never even seen MSN mail so I
haven't a clue.  Could some one please tell me how to use the bcc block in MSN?
 Apparently it doesn't show, there has got to be a way to make that block
appear . . . does it not?

 oneSearch: Finally, mobile search
that gives answers, not web links.