-=PCTechTalk=- MSN BCC block

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 23:16:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who replied to my post requesting assistance with the MSN WebTV
mail.  He has come to the conclusion that he cannot send BCC mail and has
decided to send each ne seperate . . . one solution I reckon and seens he only
mails a few one that will work as well.
One day I will introduce him to Mr. Bill :-)

Thanks again!

Bob
Des Moines (Seattle)WA

 spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection in the all-new Yahoo!
Mail Beta.