-=PCTechTalk=- Looking surge protector

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 14:59:31 -0500

I am looking for surge protector for an elderly man. He cannot bend/stoop
over, and I was thinking a surge protector with a remote control that
allowed him to individually turn on/off each plug. Is there such a thing? I
can find one that will allow him to turn on/all ALL the plugs, but not
select which individual plug he wants, a feature that would be helpful to him.

Even if the "remote" is wired to the surge protector, as long as it is long
enough so that it rests on his desk, I think he will be ok.

Thank you.

Robert