-=PCTechTalk=- ~ Linda ~ Re: Re: " My font is stuck "

  • From: "LiL OL Me" <mytoybox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:32:24 -0500

Recap:
Where are you trying to change the font?  What font are you trying to
change?  Your email? Your Word processor?  What program?
Linda
-------------------------------

Hi Linda,

      Mostly I am trying to change the font in my E-Mails ...
and Outlook Express won`t let me do it ...
it just resets itself to the 12 point Comic Sans setting everytime .

I would like to be able to click on the Format button at the top of my mails,
pick my font, and point size, then write my mail using the new font .

I am using Windows ME Pentium lll ... and my mail system is Outlook Express
5.50 .

Sorry I did not give you more information at first .

Teri