-=PCTechTalk=- Kazaa Lite

  • From: rockyfit@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:43:20 -0500

I think this is the list where I have seen this discussed.  Does Kazaa
and Kazaa Lite do the same thing except that Kazaa has spyware
attached to it?  I know that Kazaa Lite will ask for an update
everything you start it, but you can just say NO to keep the spyware
off your computer.
I'm asking because I have a friend who uses it and I don't like the
idea of her having the spyware on her machine, but she insists on
using the program and I'm hoping to switch her over to the Lite.
Rocky Fithian  K2LN
If God doesn't seem near, who moved?
To check my sites click the link below.
http://web.sccoast.net/users/rockyfit/WebPageLinks.htm