-=PCTechTalk=- KaZaa

  • From: "ds" <dschilling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:40:56 -0500

I have KaZaa Lite (Version 1.7.1), and I notice that frequently
something from IE pops up which smells suspicious and frequently I end
up with a virus in a temp file. The page from IE appears on the task bar
with a url of
http://adserv/internetfuel.com/cgi-bin/omnidirect.cgi?SID=82&PID=2&LID=3
. There's some more after that, but I can't read it. The page will not
maximize, and I can only close it by right-clicking and choosing Close.
The virus scan always catches the virus, but I wonder if other people
have this problem and what I can do about it. It is getting annoying.

Thanks.

Denise