-=PCTechTalk=- It was asked b4 - 98 and XP

  • From: "Darryl" <minoddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 09:48:57 +1000

When someone asked how to add 98 to xp's boot loader, I didnt take any
notice, as I wasnt in that situation, I am now :)

I installed a dual boot setup as I got some VR goggles, they run better in
98 so I trashed me install of xp to make and organise some partitions. I
installed 98 then xp, but xp didnt add 98 to the boot options, how does one
add 98 to the boot options now so I cn boot 98 as well.........well I can
boot it but its a bit of stuffing around

Thanx
Darryl