-=PCTechTalk=- Invisible Desktop Icons

  • From: "donbriggs" <donbriggs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:42:03 -0600

Hi Dori,
I use a small free program that toggles the desktop on and off as
you wish. It is called DiskSweeper and can be found at
Free Software Utilities - No Nonsense Software
It will sweep all the icons from your desktop when you click on the
taskbar icon and restore them the next time you click on the icon.
Enjoy,
Rocky de Dragon

Hi all..
does anyone know how to make my desktop icons transparant?  Just so the
title shows and no little color box around the title??
I can't remember how I did it before!!!!!
Geeeez....getting forgetful!!
Thanks,
Dorie