-=PCTechTalk=- Incredimail glitch

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 00:03:47 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Does someone know why Brenda's messages keep coming thru all scrabbled up
looking? With all the =OD and broken lines, etc.
Clint

Clint,
I suspect it's the same reason mine do when I hit reply to answer. I believe
it's because she is using Incredimail as I do. There was a thread on this
recently. Ever since we moved to free lists, I've had this problem when
replying to pctechtalk. Never had it at Yahoo and don't have it now with my
other Yahoo groups. Freelists seems to have a problem with Incredimail when
replying. I found the only way to avoid it is to cut and paste and send my
replies as new mail.
Jo Ann