-=PCTechTalk=- I Want To Try Something A Little Different!!

  • From: "andy" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:45:59 +0100

Well, something I've never had need to do before, but I'm sure there are
plenty of folks out there have ;-)

Currently I have two hard drives in my PC- an 8gb one with my o/s  and most
of my apps on (Which is rapidly filling) and a 20gb one with three separate
partitions, each one for something different.

As I'm doing more and more video editing asnd music editing, I find I
quickly run out of space (With 28gb..who'd have ever thought it, eh??). So,
on Saturday I bought myself an 80gb monster to replace the 8gb one. What I
need to do know is transfer the o/s and all the apps across to the new
drive..so the question is,

what is the best, most hassle free. way of doing this?

I don't really want to start with a clean install of Windows  because I have
so much already loaded, it would take me a week to get it back to how I want
it

Cheers

Andy