-=PCTechTalk=- Housecalls antivirus

  • From: "~Luanne Ashe" <ashegroup@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 07:11:36 -0400

You can go run another, separate, free anti-virus to double-check at Trend
Micro.  It's called Housecalls.  You want to shut down your Email, and then
disable whatever your resident antivirus is so there are no conflicts.  Then
go here and do a different scan.
http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp

~Lu