-=PCTechTalk=- Hi, all - I'm back and I have *questions*, dagnabbit!

  • From: "Faustus" <dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 11:31:13 +0100

Hello, TechTalkers!

Funny thing, y'know; I upped 'n' left this remarkable list many moons ago to
pursue other interests, and then I go and get a job as a computer tech.
Think someone's trying to tell me something?  ;)

Anyway, it's good to be back; I'm sure I'll once again benefit from the
great advice floating around here on a daily basis, and hopefully I can help
a few folk out, myself...(time permitting..!)

So, kwick kwestion #000001:

What (shareware/free) FTP client programs are getting the techs all hot and
bothered these days? CuteFTP? SmartFTP? AbsoluteFTP...? Inquiring minds want
to know...

(I'm running XP, for my sins)

Faustus