-=PCTechTalk=- Hi!

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:54:33 -0300

Hi all,
Am still having problems with internet.  First of all part of the network (2
computers and one notebook) worked fine, but my main computer didn´t "see" the
network.  It wouldn´t connect with the remote computer even though I plugged
the 3G modem (USB) directly in it.  After spending hours on the phone with the
broadband provider, we sorted it out.  But now its the exact opposite... the
computers will work individually with the modem plugged in, but not through the
router!!!  I am taking the whole setup, modem router, computer, etc, to a puter
repair shop tomorrow.  I hope the gurus (not to say geeks...) fix this, I am
getting tired of the whole thing.

So I will be away a couple of days more.  See you soon I hope!

Lil