-=PCTechTalk=- Grumpy Old Men

  • From: Mauricio <mcordn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

What's going on with these Jack Lemmon and Walter Mathau impersonators?
Although I'm not a newbie, I also am not an oldie, but I understand and accept
that this is a list that lives mainly for and by newbies.  This is a place to
learn and to ask questions, no matter how stupid they may seem to be.  Remember
the list motto:  The most stupid question is that one that is not asked (well,
it's not exactly written that way, but that's the main idea).  There are no
smartalecks here, just people that want to learn and to communicate.

Cheers for all those that respect freedom of thought and of choice.

Mauricio