-=PCTechTalk=- Googles new browser - WARNING!

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 00:37:54 -0700

Per John C Davorack (Spelling?)  The terms of use from Chrome is the REALLY
REALLY REALLY BIG THING!

I watch the Cranky Geeks show every week.  This week the big topic was
Chrome & Google.

The terms state that anything you do with Chrome becomes their property
forever and they can do anything you want with it.
If you upload your family pics to a site...they belong to Chrome with no
restrictions.

It was also said that the National Security Agency said that Google has more
information on Americans than they do.

The government, in MY opinion is allowing this and not stepping in as they
will then just be able to access Google and get what they want.

Davorack has a Google Blog I believe that is what he said.  And Google
changed the terms of use.  You HAVE to have a Gmail account in order to use
the blog.
So, Now you cannot even use your own domain addy...you HAVE to use theirs.

I have never ever ever signed up for anything with Google.  I have always
refused.  I thought they were dangerous in the beginning... and now I am
CONVINCED!

Read the Terms of use... wow!
Be careful out there!

Rose