-=PCTechTalk=- Fw: Jumper for CD rom

  • From: "Clinton Driggars" <driggars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 23:01:33 -0500

Hi
I need to check the jumper on a CD rom in a computer that I am installing a Zip
Drive. I need to make sure that it is set as a secondary master. The CD rom
does not show what jumpers would be this setting, but has some letters above
them  I.E 3 sets of pins  Top listed CSM and below that from left to right S L
A     the middle pins are jumpered now which the L is above that.
Can someone tell me where I should put the jumpers to make it a secondary
master.  In the BIOS The secondary master says None and the secondary slave is
set as CD Rom
Clint