-=PCTechTalk=- Font Colors in OE

  • From: "Miss Rose" <MissRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:49:02 -0700

I 'think' I got this information from this list before....and I cannot find
it... maybe I got it elsewhere.....

When you use Rich Text/html in OE you can type in colors... or set
background to colors......

Somewhere there is a way to set a color for an email that is NOT one of the
choices that shows in the drop down menu.  (Format---Rich Text
                                Format  - Background
                                                                Color)

There was a step where I entered the code for the color... and then I could
use it.  It would not save the color..I could only use it till I closed OE
...but how did I do that????/

I know I did not dream this......

Any clues?>?????

Thanks bunches....

Rose

I am excited...we had measurable rain today..... up to 1/3 of an inch!