-=PCTechTalk=- Firefox and favicons

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:12:36 -0600

Is it possible to use favicons with bookmarks in Firefox and if so, how do
I associate them?  The Firefox/Mozilla folder of bookmarks shows the
firefox favicon for each link, but I can't figure out how to associate
favicons with the rest.  It doesn't use the ones that were associated with
them in IE when I imported them nor is it using them from a web site.  Does
this mean it won't/can't, or am I just not finding the way to do it?

Tori