-=PCTechTalk=- Feedback request

  • From: dswabc <dswabc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 05:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

I would appreciate it if everyone would read through my instructions to Dana
and provide feedback to the group.

Did I miss something?

Did I provide inaccurate or incomplete info?

Any Warnings or Cautions I should have included?

Tips on installing Vista would be welcome since my experience is with XP.

Thanks.

Don