-=PCTechTalk=- Cris -- Re: windows xp question

  • From: Mstrauss24@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:11:29 EDT

Hi Cris:
The only suggestion I have is to go to Start>Settings>Control Panel>User
Accounts and reset everything.  Try the "Change the Way Users Log on and Off"
and
maybe you'll find something in there that could help you.
Try single clicks with whatever you set first.  Double click only if you have
to.

Love,
       Emma
mstrauss24@xxxxxxx