-=PCTechTalk=- Can't send email in XP, please help

  • From: "Janette" <ghostpops@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:40:49 +0200

Hi everyone,

We have a local area network, two pc's connecting to the internet using
internet connection sharing. I am using Windows XP and the host computer was
using Win98SE up until last night. Everything was working well. We upgraded
the other pc to XP and now I can't send email from my computer (the client).
I can receive email. Does anyone know if there is a setting that I am not
aware of that I need to change? We are not using a firewall, so it's not
that.

TIA
Janette
~*~