-=PCTechTalk=- Back

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:58:53 -0400

Hey gang,

Back online.  Verizon hasn't yet used the high-speed line yet, so we are
stuck with two dial-up lines for connections.  I'm glad I kept the
dial-up accounts.  BTW, I had no problems setting the list to vacation
and then back to digest when we were up and running again.  MN, thanks
for your kind words and offer to help.  If I get into difficulities I'll
yell.  Dave

______-------------------------------------------------------------------
<chuckle>

Sounds like the old joke about the parents moving away while the kids
were out -- and they didn't leave a forwarding address <G>

Good luck on your move -- see you when you return.  If you experience any
problems, just drop me a note.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord