-=PCTechTalk=- Attn Dr. Benway Re: free ISO burner for Windows

  • From: <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:58:29 -0500

From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: ISO
Maybe you can try this Ted.
http://tinyurl.com/5p2m
The above is a free ISO burner for Windows.
Hey ... thank`s guy .

I have been looking for something like this to help me record program`s on
CD/DVD disk`s . I have Nero but it is an OEM disk which I bought for $9.95 plus
shipping . This version does not handle ISO`s ... of course Nero 6.0 might ...
I have`nt seen that one as yet .

Thank`s again,

Teri Lee