-=PCTechTalk=- A warning... Got this in the mail... be careful......

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:26:25 -0700

Does anyone have any idea who I can send this to to stop this stuff from
happening.
I am sending this to all the lists I am on... so I can help others who see
this know it has to be hogwash!  And to be careful of yet another scam out
there folks!  It could be a phone number that you get charged a gazillion
dollars to call... so just be careful! Do not call this number..at least not
from this email!

Note, I did not change the date in the next to the last paragraph which says
what date I must call by...
I have changed the numbers of the winning tickets, etc. to X's so no one
could get confused and try to call on this.
The phone and fax numbers have NOT been Changed/

Rose
Las Vegas

----

LOTTO GROUP INTERNATIONAL HOLLAND
FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
LOTTO GROUP INTERNATIONAL /PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
Ref. Number:EGS/36478589696/94
Batch Number:44/7586/05NF
ATTENTION.
Sir/Ma/Miss,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of the  Lotto
Group International Lottery programs
held on the 6th of May,2003.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
5647--45363763--568 with
serial number XXXX--xx drew lucky numbers xx-xxxx-xxx which consequently won
in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay  of US$ 250,000.00(Two
hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars)
in cash credited to file REF NO:EGS/xxxxxxxxxxx/xx.This is from a total cash
prize of
US $3.750.000.00(Three million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars)
shared among the fifteen international winners in this category.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until
your claims has been processed  and your money remitted to you.This is part
of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.All participants were selected
 through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and
30,000,000 individual email addresses
and names from all over the world.This promotional program takes place every
three years in different developed
countries,the lottery was promoted and sponsored by the President of the
World Largest software,Bill Gates to
increase the awareness of microsoft software packages.We hope with part of
your winning you will take part
 in our next year USD 50 million international lottery.

To file for your claim please contact our financial agent MARK
MATCHEVA,Foreign Operations Manager of
 Chester Trust Security Services,Holland with a photocopy of your ID for age
verification,telephone and fax numbers.

TEL:0031-613923059
FAX:0031-206938606
Mark Matcheva
(Foreign Operations Manager)

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than th of June 2003. After
this date all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays
and complications please remember
 to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.Furthermore,should there be any change
of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.
Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Julia Van Der Saar
Lottery Co-ordinator