-=PCTechTalk=- A great Deal On a Hard Drive....If you are looking

  • From: "Cajun" <cajun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:59:34 -0500

Thanks for that info on the Western Digital hard drive.  I had a Western
Digital (made in Singapore) drive on my first computer but stayed away from
them after that because of hard drive failure while under warranty.  I've had a
Dell with an IBM Deskstar hard drive for 4 years now and have never had a
problem with anything on this computer.  The Western Digital may be worth
looking at again.

My Dell is a Dimension XPS-R450 with a 13.? IBM Deskstar hard drive.  It's a
100FSB that came with a 450MHz Pentium II chip that I've upgraded to a 1.2
Celeron chip.  My question is, is there a limit to the size hard drive I can
install with the Intel SE440BX motherboard?

Thanks!

Cajun