-=PCTechTalk=- 2 minor problems

  • From: Steve Aiello <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTT <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:57:10 -0700

Been awhile but I've been lurking
Problem 1)  Since I've moved to Tucson and changed the time zone. I have a
problem with some of the web based email programs giving the correct time
the emails come in.  It seems that some of them are running with the east
coast time.  I've checked all the settings and everything looks fine.  This
may be 1 I just say the hell with it and live with it as it is not major.
 2) The complex I moved to provides a wifi for it residents.  In my place I
get 3 out of 5 bars.  I've checked this in the tv lounge and it's the same.
the problem here is I seem to lose the connection 5 or 6 times a day.  A
page will not load and I look at the signal and it says I'm connected.  I
disconnect from the system then reconnect and everything works fine for
awhile,  I've talked to the office and they say nothing wrong on there end.
I know it's minor but it seems to happen at the wrong times.
 any ideas.

Steve

in the Subject.