[pchelpers] Re: printer problem, but under warrenty

  • From: "Louis M Hall" <lhall1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:36:33 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 1:53 PM
Subject: [pchelpers] Re: printer problem, but under warrenty

Bob, your first line includes, "so you are duely warned" could have been
changed
to "so take heed" and I would still say, I find nothing you say that I can
disagree with.
I especially appreciate your point of view as I can tell it comes from a
depth of knowledge.

Thanks for the good advice,

Louis

PC-HELPERS list subscribe/unsub at http://pchelpers.5er.com?sig