[pchelpers] printer help

  • From: " Billyus Eximius" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:00:49 +0100

Hello all, I received this mail today, anyone feel able to suggest what the
problem may be.
Billy

About ten pieces of paper went in at once and jammed, so I eased them out but
now it is not working--any suggestions? Nice ones only please!!
The printer is a Lexmark Z32, the paper jammed and it was making a horrible
noise so I gently pulled the paper through, then it sorta went off!!
Maybe I wasn't as gentle as I thought.

Anne

---